With 30 plus years experience at the forefront of the Vehicle Recovery & Commercial Vehicle Maintenance Industry, its’s easy to see why we are considered one of the leading Training Providers in this country. We know and understand whats required to operate safely whilst working at the roadside.
Run by professionals, for professionals, we aim to give you all the skills you need to provide the very best service to your clients.
Whether you want to study a VR module or you need a bespoke course, tailored to your – or your clients’ – needs we can give you the professional training you need to succeed.
Services and what we offer:
• Time Served & Established Since 1984
• On Site Training at your Premises if Required Throughout the UK
• Recovery Based CPC Courses
• Training / Interview & Suitability / Staff Appraisals / Driver Assessments
• Air Brake & Air Suspension Awareness Courses
• Drive Train Disconnection & Transmission System Awareness
• Winching & 4x4 Off Road Driving Tuition
• Advice on Aquisition Of PAS 43
• Bus & Coach Recovery Awareness training
• Low-Loader Recovery & Plant trailer operator awareness
• Lorry Loader Crane (HIAB) Training & Certification (IVR)
• ITSSAR FLT
• Telehandler & Lorry Crane Training and Certification
Examples of those who may need our training include:
• Roadside Vehicle Recovery Operators
• Bodyshop Recovery Truck Operators
• Independent Commercial Vehicle Repairers
• Mobile Tyre Technicians
• Service Van & On-site fitters
• Commercial Vehicle Dealer Technicians
• Roadside Technicians & Fleet Mechanics
• Bus & Coach fitters
• Emergency services staff using Winches or Recovery equipment
Training Course Information:
• Trainees should arrive on site for registration at the arranged time.
• All practical sessions will be ‘hands-on’ & the trainees will be continually assessed whilst on the course.
• A reasonable level of physical fitness is required as the course involves a certain amount of bending, kneeling and lifting & carrying during the practical sessions. Therefore students must be reasonably fit to cope with these activities.
• As well as practical sessions, there will be further 'off the job' training and discussion. Generally, both written & practical examinations are applicable.
• Passing the examinations is not a formality. 100% attendance is required.
• Drug or alcohol mis-use will not be permitted.
In addition, students attending courses with practical exercises MUST HAVE the following Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
• Hard Hat / Safety Helmet / Bump Cap
• Reflective Jacket to BSEN 471 Standard
• Overalls / Uniform / Workwear
• Safety Footwear
• Wet Weather Clothing
• Suitable Gloves
N.B. WITHOUT SUITABLE PPE, TRAINEES CANNOT PARTICIPATE ON COURSES. OUTDOOR TRAINING, WILL NOT BE SUSPENDED BECAUSE OF BAD WEATHER UNLESS A RISK TO HEALTH & SAFETY IS APPARENT.
If you require further information – including information regarding payment for courses – please contact us, we will be happy to help.
• TIM HUGHES TEL NO. 07999999100
• RESCUE & RECOVERY, IT'S WHAT WE DO..