Bus & Coach Training
This module is aimed at recovery technicians who routinely remove & recover Buses & Coaches. It also covers the safety aspects relating to the recovery of PSV's.
Including Air Braking/Suspension/Interlock & Transmission systems.
Avoiding damage to the casualty is the overriding priority. This module uses the National Occupational Standards & the Technical Certificate (developed by the IVR and Automotive Skills) as the benchmark for the content of the course.
Dependant on the clients needs, but over 1/2 days as required
• Practical Sessions carried out at the Bus/Coach Garage of your choice
• Understanding how to identify the Health & Safety requirements when recovering Buses & Coaches
• To understand the dangers of air suspension & the hazards it presents
• Chassis/Subframe construction of Buses and Coaches
• Correct loading techniques (Front & Rear lifts) when using a Heavy Underlift
• Correct loading techniques when using a Low Loader trailer