ITSSAR Lorry Loader Training
The ITSSAR Lorry Loader Crane (often known by the manufacturers name 'HIAB') operator course will give you the skills to operate the crane safely & efficiently.
Comprehensive pre-use inspection proceedures.
Fitting & operating the various attachments, manoeuvre a variety of loads using the crane & understand signals given by the slingers & signallers.
To understand & explain the causes of instability of the Lorry-Loader Crane.
The course covers, but is not limited to, the following areas..
The principles of safe operation & legal requirements etc. (LOLER, PUWER, WAH etc)
Basic understanding of hydraulic systems & components.
- Machine controls & instruments.
- Setting up for lifting operations.
- Skilled, safe operation & product damage awareness.
- Preparing & securing for travel.
- Lifting & placing loads at various levels & safe radius.
- Load security.
- Use of attachments inc Clamshell, Brick grab, Log calipers etc.
- Course content matched to customer/client needs & purpose.
- ITSSAR certified & accredited.